Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sympathy and Prayers -- CFC62


Hi!  I’m back today with a second entry to CAS-ual Friday’s CFC62 challenge “Back in Black”.  This time, I used a white card base with a large black panel. I heat embossed a stamped image of a flower in white and used alcohol inks to add a bit of color. A white heat embossed sentiment completes the front of the card. Thanks for looking!

Stay inspired,

Sabrina



card details:
paper:  white and black cardstock
stamps:  Hero Arts Potted Plant, SU! Petite Pairs
other:  corner rounder, gold glitter, Adirondack Alcohol Inks, white embossing powder

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! this is just jaw droppingly beautiful..... the detail in the stamp is amazing and I love how you've coloured the embossing. Stunning card :0)
    So glad you shared your creativity with us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. So delicate and feminine! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is so classy and elegant! I am glad to see this stamp in use (I have one and I can't remember the last time I used it!). Beautiful job you did, Sabrina! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job with the embossing and alcohol inks! Fabulous card! So glad you could join us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - stunning Asian inspired card...I hope you'll link up again this week at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-30.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!