Sunday, July 1, 2012

Baby Boy Denim

Hi everybody!  I'm back with another baby boy card to share. I made this one to give to a dear friend at her recent baby shower.  I have wanted to use my new denim stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms for a while now and thought this occasion was the perfect one! I also used some cork (colored with acrylic paint) to make a "belt".  I had a lot of fun making this one!  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time...

Stay inspired,

Sabrina




       Card details:
  • SU! Crumb Cake card stock--textured and smooth--(textured card stock has been retired - 124274)
  • SU! Midnight Muse ink (126860)
  • SU! Summer Starfruit ink (126991)
  • CHF Denim background stamp
  • CHF Linen background stamp
  • Cork (cut from flat sheet on a roll)
  • Spellbinders buckles die
  • Bosskut “Baby” word die 
  • Diamond Glaze


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!