Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Gratitude... -- CFC62


Hi there!  I hope all is well with you and yours.  Thanks for visiting my site--I have very much enjoyed the wonderful comments and I appreciate you checking out my posts!

Today’s post is a simple card for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge which I have had lots of fun playing in. This week’s challenge is called "Back in Black" where the challenge is to create a Clean & Simple card using a black card base...

Stay inspired,

Sabrina


The ribbon used in this project is cream with a gold edging.




card details:
paper:  Black, SU! Soft Suede
tools:  Unity Co. Dream tree stamp, Hampton Art Studio G sentiment stamp, Provo Craft herringbone embossing folder, Celebrate It ribbon, black and gold embossing powders 


4 comments:

  1. Stunning! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Sabrina!! LOVE the gold with the black...elegant, classy and just gorgeous!! Thanks for being a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant! Love that gold tree! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I come to your Blog is like the first time, there's so much detail to notice even though I would say every one of your cards is CAS. There's CAS so CAS that it's boring, and then there's your CAS that always has some subtle but interesting touch, like the herringbone background on this, just perfect foil for that ornate tree, and I never in a million years would have thought of it myself!

    Great inspiration. Thanks,
    Bahb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!