Thursday, May 17, 2012

This Is the Beginning


Hello and welcome to my blog! 

My name is Sabrina and I am so excited to begin this journey!

For years, paper crafting and card making have been a passion of mine. Arts and crafts serve as a stress reliever of sorts and a much needed outlet for my creative juices to flow.  For this first blog entry, I would love to introduce myself... 
(c) Studio M 633
I am Sabrina, an engineer by training but currently a homemaker and small business owner (Studio M 633 LLC) who loves to do anything crafty. My formal education is in science (BS Chemistry, PhD in Chemical Engineering) where I employ my analytical skills to solve problems. I am equally passionate about creating things out of paper, ink, and even the packaging that purchased items are shipped in. I enjoy creating frames for objects and re-purposing other items to make home decor. From needlepoint to self taught calligraphy to amateur woodworking, I love making things. Card making, however, seems to be my favorite activity.  This blog will highlight some of my designs and hopefully feature creations resulting from some of the inspiration, techniques and challenges I encounter in the very active blogosphere.  Let the adventure begin!

Stay inspired,   Sabrina



2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!