Saturday, May 26, 2012

Thinking Pink


The Washington DC Avon Walk for Breast Cancer  took place several weekends ago.  It is an event that my Aunt Mary faithfully trains for, fund raises for and participates in every year. She has raised more than $51,000 over the last 12 years and her commitment has never wavered. I am in awe of her dedication to such a wonderful cause... Breast cancer has touched someone close to many of us and I am thankful to those who are sacrificing in order to help eradicate this horrible disease. I made this card for my Aunt who is definitely “in it to end it”. 
Stay inspired,  Sabrina

Materials/Tools Used:
White card base
SU! Sahara Sand card stock and ink
SU! Pink Pirouette card stock and ink
Pink Ribbon
Cornish Heritage paisley backgrounder
Nestabilities circles
Provocraft awareness ribbon die cut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!