Thursday, May 31, 2012

Shoe Fettish


I made the card featured in this post for a relative of mine who lives nearby a few weeks ago.  She was sweet enough to have my husband and me over for Easter dinner on very short notice. The meal was delicious and I had a great time hearing stories of her younger years in a different time--she’s a fantastic lady! And she loves shoes. Since she downsized her home and no longer collects tiny decorative shoes, I made her a special card with her favorite color purple to thank her for the wonderful Easter memory created that evening that she had us over.

Card Details:
Studio G shoe stamp (Kolette Hall)
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 10
Ranger silver embossing powder
Dienamics Solid Bracket Border
Quickutz border dots
*SU! Textured Impressions Designer Frames (oval)
*SU! Jewels--Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!