Saturday, May 26, 2012

Beautiful Butterfly


Babies are such a blessing and there is nothing I enjoy more than celebrating a new arrival!  I made this card for a friend’s baby shower last weekend.  I wanted to go with something a bit different from the usual pink color expected for a precious baby girl.  I love butterflies and discovered that my friend does too. I was thrilled to find out that my design fit into the theme of the shower--down to the color purple.  This design incorporates another love of mine--a bit of sparkle--from a few coordinating colors of glitter. I also created a coordinating gift tag for a gift box given to the Mom-to-be.

Stay inspired,
Sabrina
 Card detail
AC Card Stock 5 in Square Card Base
Stampin' Up! Perfect Plum Card Stock
Stampin' Up! Whisper White Card Stock
Butterfly (double layered):
  -MemoryBox Darla & Vivienne Butterfly dies
  -Martha Stewart Glitter: Purple Sapphire, Amethyst, Golden Beryl
  -SU! Jewels--Basic Pearls
Stamps Used:
  -Sentiment--SU! Short & Sweet (on card)
  -Cloud 9 Design clear stamps--Simple Thoughts Baby (on tag)
Other:
  Clear Embossing Ink & Powder (on tag)
  Offray 1/4" white ribbon (on card)
  EK Success 3D dots (1/8" & 1/16")
  Craft Store ribbon (on tag)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!