Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Welcome, Autumn!


Hello and happy Fall!


My favorite time of year! I enjoy the beauty of the colorful leaves, the cool mornings and evenings and, yes, the return of football season. :-)

It’s been a while since I’ve been able to play in a challenge and I’m happy that I had time to play this week. All of the cards in this post fit the fun theme for this week’s CAS-ual Fridays challenge to create a CAS (clean and simple) design inspired by autumn (CFC71). The design for the third card below was made for last Wednesday's Splitcoast Stampers challenge sketch (SC403). I used alcohol inks to create some of the background and accent papers and plain metal accents for the sketch challenge card. I also used distress inks to color in the leaf images and a combination of distress inks and alcohol inks to color in the die cut pear.

Thanks for looking!

Stay inspired,

Sabrina






         


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layering and design! I love the alcohol-inked background, Sabrina! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall cards! I love your use of alcohol inks! Thank for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! All three cards are absolutely stunning! hanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!