Monday, September 10, 2012

Heartfelt Thanks


Hello!  I am here this week with a couple of cards that I made using an August Hero Arts sketch and a Hero Arts background stamp. I heat embossed the stamped background image with white embossing powder before coloring the design with two colors of Ranger Distress Re-Inkers. I spritzed the panel with water and blotted to soften the colors. I then cut the panel in half to create two cards. I added die cut butterflies (cut from metal using Stampin’ Up! and My Favorite Things dies) to one card and I added a large sentiment on the second card using the same basic sketch.  That’s all for now. Thanks so much for looking!

Stay inspired,

Sabrina



Butterflies were die cut from metal.

Here is a close up shot of the butterflies:

Below is the Hero Arts sketch for a contest that I submitted my designs to on Aug. 22, 2012:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!