Monday, September 24, 2012

Vivid Congratulations!


Hi there!

I am back this week with one more card using a patterned background by Hero Arts (Flower Dot Pattern). I have made several cards with this same background stamp and same basic technique, each resulting in different looks.  You can view my previous posts for photos and descriptions (Heartfelt Thanks, Happy Thanksgiving).  This time, I heat embossed a background panel in silver and then colored the image with Ranger Distress Re-Inker without blotting or spritzing with water. Once the panel dried, I used alcohol ink on the red portions to deepen the color (the red re-inker did not appear as vibrant as the blue and green after initial application). I had trouble placing a sentiment on this one since the background is so ornate. I opted to heat emboss a script sentiment onto vellum with a backing strip of paper to aid in adhering it to the panel. That’s it!  Thanks for checking in.

Stay inspired,

Sabrina




Below are the other cards that I created with the same Hero Arts background stamp (Flower Dot Pattern).


                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!