Today’s feature is a card I made several months ago for a friend’s bridal shower. I am entering this one into to the CAS-ual Fridays challenge (CFC57: Clear as Day). The challenge is to create a clean and simple card using acetate or vellum. I decided to enter this card while I am working on a new creation since this one fits the description well. For the card below, I used my friend's wedding colors which included aubergine, cream and brown.
- Heavy weight card stock base, cream (5 inch tri-fold card)
- Stampin’ Up!© Sahara Sand panel
- Stampin’ Up! © Rich Razzleberry card stock panel dry embossed with Sizzix Impression Damask Folder
- Cream card stock panel
- Stampin’ Up! © Soft Suede card stock panel
- Vellum panel stamped with gown (inkadinkado/Dawn Houser) and heat embossed with white embossing powder
Stampin’ Up! © supplies can be purchased through my demonstrator site: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampwithsabrina