Monday, June 25, 2012

Baby Boy Sailboat


Hi there!  Today's post features a card I made for a friend's baby shower.  I was inspired by two designers when I created this card.  A youtube card maker (sorry, I cannot remember the name) highlighted the technique of the nested frames and a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator (Jennifer Timko--stampinonthefly.com) featured a paper pieced sailboat as a card focal point.  I used both techniques in the design below and thought it would make a great baby boy shower card or announcement.  Looks like I will have more baby cards to feature as I have a few more friends who are expecting baby boys in the coming months.  How exciting!

Stay inspired,

Sabrina




        Card details:
  • SU! Whisper White Card Stock
  • SU! Bashful Blue Card Stock
  • SU! Pacific Point Card Stock
  • SU! Basic Gray Card Stock
  • SU! Patterned paper (retired)
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Two
  • Bead Landing cording
  • 3D Foam Dots



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!